We provide payroll processing that is designed with our clients in mind. Utilizing the full service of payroll processing at My Seattle Bookkeeper will relieve you of the, oftentimes, tedious task of payroll processing and get you back to running your business.
Payroll is absolutely one of the most crucial functions of an accounting program. It is also the least understood and the most difficult to clean up after the fact. All businesses should take their payroll seriously and only utilize a payroll service with the knowledge and skills to handle this crucial task.
- Time Sheet Entry and Tracking
- Payroll Runs – Weekly, Bi Monthly, or Monthly
- Federal Tax Payments – Withholding, Social Security, Medicare, and Federal Unemployment
- Current PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) issued by the IRS for processing your Federal tax payments
- Payroll Tax Returns processed timely and accurately
- State Tax Payments – Unemployment and Workers Compensation
- Track and file Multiple Risk Classes with Labor & Industry
- Telephone Support as Needed
- IRS Forms 941 (filed quarterly), 940 (filed annually), and 944 (filed annually)
- W -2 Forms (processed at year end)
- Payroll Tax Deposits
- Reporting as Needed
- Direct Deposit
You can rest assured that your payroll is in good hands and that it will be processed on time and accurately. I am an active member of American Payroll Association and an Intuit Full Service Payroll Provider.