A Full Charge Professional Bookkeeper will process and manage all of your day to day accounting needs. They will compile and audit the financial statements that your tax preparer will then use to complete your annual income taxes. As a Full Charge Professional Bookkeeping Service, we will provide you all the accounting services you need until the point at which your income taxes are filed.
Services (you can choose one or all, depending on your needs):
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) – Customer Invoicing and Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable (A/P) – Vendor Bills and Payments
- General Ledger and Journal Entries
- Financial Statement Preparation, i.e. Balance Sheet and Income Statement (aka Profit and Loss Statement)
- Payroll Processing, to include Taxes and Reporting
- Year End 1099 Processing
- Bank and Credit Card Statement Reconciliation
- Telephone and Email Support as Needed
- Maintain Vendor and Customer Files
- Personal Bookkeeping Needs
- Onsite or Offsite, Depending on Your Needs
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly
- Grant Maintenance and Management
- Non-Profit Bookkeeping
- In State and Out of State Tax Reporting
- In State and Out of State Sales Tax Reporting
- City Excise Tax Reporting
We are able to work quite effectively within a virtual environment. If you do not have an office space or a store front, do not worry; there are many tools we can utilize to work together online that will keep your financial world in order.
- Rates are hourly and vary depending on location of work.
- For the convenience of our clients, we are now able to accept credit card payments and process via ACH
We are always more than happy to provide referrals and/or recommendations. Please just ask.